Step for Your Telemedicine Appointment
- Contact your insurance provider to find out if your plan covers telemedicine appointments. Many insurance providers are updating their plans to cover telemedicine visits during the coronavirus pandemic. Find out what type of telemedicine visits are covered by your insurance. Let us know if your insurance need any specific document.
- Write down your symptoms. If you are sick, you need to provide as much information as possible to the doctor or other provider during your telehealth appointment. Make a list of all your symptoms, and how long each one has been present.
- Write down all your questions. Doing this helps you remember everything you plan to talk to doctor about and make the most of your appointment.
- Gather essential information. such as: medications you take, major illnesses or surgeries you have had, your allergies etc.
- Find a quiet spot for your telehealth appointment. Find a quiet and private space without distractions to have your appointment. Make sure you can connect to the internet in that space and it has the best-possible lighting.
- 15 minutes before appointment. Nurse will call to confirm your booking.
- Be on time. Click through this link: https://virtual.bnhhospital.com/en
- Consultation done.
Mode of payment process: ( 30 minutes-hour )
- Please wait for doctor to prescribe the medication
- We will send the link on your email address on how to pay your bills.
- After we confirm the full payment. We will send the medications/ Doctor’s recommendation / receipt slip directly to your hotel address.